Thursday, April 28, 2016

Dark Angels 6th Company

The 4th Company is complete, what now? Well, I have zero grav weaponry. It's something that is really needed in a modern list. I am not one to delete a squad just to make room for another. So, I have decided to bring in some reserves! Now begins the start of the 6th Company Reserves.

I have gone with a complete grav load out for this squad. If you're gonna do it, do it right, yeah? I have decided to carry over the weathering effects from my vehicles into the the squad level. I will say the brown filter for Dark Green from Mig is quite wonderful! Just like a tank, I painted them up nice an neat with decals, sealed them, and went to town. Just remember, their scale usually means, that less is more. Going overboard is easy and can be too much.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment